Who are the highest paid college football coaches heading into the 2022 season?
College football coaches salaries are going through the roof. And those increasing salaries won’t stop with some conferences bringing in billions for media rights.
Let’s take a look at the highest paid coaches in college football.
*by salary only, estimated
- Kirby Smart salary, Georgia – $11.25 million
- Lincoln Riley salary, USC – $10 million
- Nick Saban salary, Alabama – $9.7 million
- Brian Kelly salary, LSU – $9.5 million
- Mel Tucker salary, Michigan State – $9.5 million
- Ryan Day salary, Ohio State – $9.5 million
- David Shaw salary, Stanford – $8.925 million
- Dabo Swinney salary, Clemson – $8.37 million
- Mario Cristobal salary, Miami – $8 million
- Jimbo Fisher salary, Texas A&M – $7.5 million
- Lane Kiffin salary, Mississippi – $7.25 million
- Jim Harbaugh salary, Michigan – $7.05 million
- James Franklin salary, Penn State – $7 million
- Pat Fitzgerald salary, Northwestern – $5.75 million
- Chip Kelly salary, UCLA – $5.6 million